Can I use still RNIB Bookshare after school?

  1. Leaving school? If you have sight loss you can get reading resources through RNIB Library and Talking Books.
  2. Off to college or university? RNIB Bookshare supports learners with a print disability throught their education. The Disabled Student Services office or Library on your campus can help you get the books you want in the formats you need.
  3. Enrolled for the new term? Check to see if your books are in the RNIB Bookshare collection.   If not, you can request a book be added.


Want to contact us? Request help or Call us: 0300 303 8313 Hours: M-F 9 am to 5 pm

RNIB Bookshare, Royal National Institute of Blind People
Midgate House - Floor 1, Midgate, Peterborough, PE1 1TN