Is UK education collection for me?
UK education collection opens up the world of reading for learners with print disabilities.
UK education collection enables learners who cannot read standard print, including those with dyslexia and who are blind or partially sighted, to read the same books, at the same time as their peers, giving them the same educational opportunities.
Our books are “accessible,” which means you can read our books many different ways.
- Listen to books with high quality text-to-speech voices
- Hear and see highlighted words on screen
- Read with digital braille or enlarged fonts
- Create physical braille or large print
- Read directly from your Internet browser
- And more!