Is RNIB Bookshare for me?
RNIB Bookshare UK education collection provides textbooks and materials to support the UK curriculum. We offer a range of accessible formats that can be read electronically or adapted to suit the personal reading needs of learners. We now have 1,109,480 titles with more being added all the time!
- Listen to books with high quality text-to-speech voices
- Hear and see highlighted words on screen
- Read with digital braille or enlarged fonts
- Create physical braille or large print
- Read directly from your Internet browser
- And more!
Still unsure, why not visit our Storyboard, a place for learners, parents, educators and publishers to tell us why they use RNIB Bookshare!
In this video we talk to Mary Ellen Flynn, a QTVI (Qualified Teacher of Visual Impairment), and some of learners, about how the service benefits them.