Contribute your skills and passions to help learners with print-disabilities read and achieve their academic goals. By volunteering with RNIB Bookshare you'll help grow the collection to increase the choice of materials for learners of all ages and provide information and support to our customers; teachers, support staff and families.
We have volunteer opportunities in Peterborough, in a city centre location, easily accessible by bus, train and car. Here's an example of the types of things you could be doing:
- processing book requests, including publisher interaction and chasing outstanding requests
- creating new publisher accounts
- adding new content to the collection and editing book records as required
- checking publisher distribution reports
- responding to customer support requests
- processing membership applications.