Help make educational books accessible to all learners
"Thank you RNIB Bookshare. The work and support you give to help boys like my son is invaluable and we truly appreciate all the efforts. He has got off to a great start at school this term. This wouldn't be possible without your help!" Kerry.
RNIB Bookshare UK education collection enables learners who cannot read standard print, including those with dyslexia or who are blind or partially sighted, to read the same books, at the same time as their classmates, giving them the same educational opportunities.
How does your donation help?
- Collection growth, ensuring we continue to get new books into the collection for all education levels: Early Years to Higher Education.
- Transcription of STEM subject textbooks into coded Unified English Braille and formatted Word to provide materials for supporting the GCSE (9-1) examination.
- Supports the development of cutting edge technologies that improve how members read and use RNIB Bookshare.Provide top rate customer support and technical support.
- Provides training days and materials for educators and support staff working with print-disabled learners.
- Ensures the service continues to be delivered free of charge to educators and learners in the UK.
UK education collection is an RNIB service. © 2018 Royal National Institute of Blind People. Registered Charity Number 226227 (England and Wales) and SC039316 (Scotland). 105 Judd Street, London WC1H 9NE. Gifts to UK education collection are used for charitable purposes and are tax-deductible to the full extent of the law.
More ways to give
Other RNIB services
RNIB Bookshare UK education collection is a Royal National Institute of Blind People service.
Visit the RNIB website to learn about how we're here for everyone affected by sight loss and consider supporting more of our ongoing work.