Follow our quick steps below or download our full guide to getting started with RNIB Bookshare.
- Step 1: ensure you have learners with qualify print-disabilities.
- Step 2: set up an account, nominate a Primary Contact and sign-up your organisation.
- Step 3: set up your staff (Sponsor) accounts.
- Step 4: set up your learner (Member) accounts.
- Step 5: find the book you need by entering the ISBN into the search field at the top of the site. If you can't find the title you need request it. We also have large print and tactile images. Download from a staff (Sponsor) account or download from a learner (Member) account.
- Step 6: set up a reading list , share your reading list with other members of staff (Sponsors). and manage your account.
- Step 7: discover how your learners can access the free built in Web Reader tool.
- Step 8: learn how different file formats can be used with various access technology solutions and visit our braille information pages
Still not sure about using RNIB Bookshare? have a look at our RNIB Bookshare film to see what teachers and learners have to say!