Follow our quick steps below, download our full RNIB Bookshare getting started downloadable guide (July 2021 Docx)or view our training films to learn how to get started and get the most from RNIB Bookshare!
Our quick steps to using RNIB Bookshare!
- Step 1: ensure you have learners with qualify print-disabilities.
- Step 2: set up an account, nominate a Primary Contact and sign-up your organisation.
- Step 3: set up your staff (Sponsor) accounts.
- Step 4: set up your learner (Member) accounts.
- Step 5: find the book you need by entering the ISBN into the search field at the top of the site. We also have large print and tactile images.
- Step 6: if you can't find the title you need request it.
- Step 7: download from a staff (Sponsor) account or download from a learner (Member) account.
- Step 8: set up a reading list , share your reading list with other members of staff (Sponsors). and manage your account.
- Step 9: discover how your learners can be independently finding and reading books with Dolphin EasyReader accessible reading app.
- Step 10: learn about other ways of reading our titles and visit our braille information pages
Still not sure about using RNIB Bookshare? have a look at our RNIB Bookshare film to see what teachers and learners have to say!