Our 10 quick steps to using RNIB Bookshare!
- Step 1: ensure you have learners with qualify print-disabilities.
- Step 2: set up an account, nominate a Primary Contact and sign-up your organisation.
- Step 3: set up your staff (Sponsor) accounts.
- Step 4: set up your learner (Member) accounts.
- Step 5: find the book you need by entering the ISBN into the search field at the top of the site. We also have large print and tactile images.
- Step 6: if you can't find the title you need request it.
- Step 7: download from a staff (Sponsor) account or download from a learner (Member) account.
- Step 8: set up a reading list , share your reading list with other members of staff (Sponsors). and manage your account.
- Step 9: discover how your learners can access the free built in Web Reader tool.
- Step 10: learn how different file formats can be used with various access technology solutions and visit our braille information pages
Still not sure about using RNIB Bookshare? have a look at our RNIB Bookshare film to see what teachers and learners have to say!