Primary Contact organisation account reporting
While the staff who have Sponsor accounts can view their personal download history under "My History", the Primary Contact can view all of the downloads made by your organisation. The report will tell you which Sponsor downloaded the resource and which Member it was downloaded for.
To view the report:
- go to "My homepage"
- select "Organisation info"
- select "Organisation downloads" at the top of the page.
You can modify the download history parameters by:
- changing the time frame ("From" and "To" edit boxes)
- selecting a particular teacher or learner ("Downloaded By" and "Recipient" drop-down menus),
If you'd like to save a copy of the report:
- select the "Export List as .CSV" link, which can be found above and below the report data.
Depending on how many books your organisation has downloaded, your report should prepare within a few minutes. Once the report is complete, it will automatically download to your computer.