RNIB Bookshare and Dolphin EasyReader webinars
- Do your learners struggle to access the curriculum?
- Would they benefit from accessible textbooks?
- Do they struggle with reading print materials? Do you need talking eBook editions of textbooks?
RNIB Bookshare and the EasyReader app is a great tool, and our jointly hosted webinars can help answer all of those burning questions.
Reading audio or talking textbooks has delivered proven results for learners of all ages. RNIB Bookshare hosts 690,139 textbooks in electronic formats, and access to this huge resource is free for UK schools, colleges and universities supporting learners with a print disability. When used with the free EasyReader app, learners can browse, download and read textbooks in the way that best suits their learning style and disability.
Find out about webinars
Webinars are hosted by RNIB Bookshare and Dolphin, and attendees will learn:
- Which learners can use RNIB Bookshare
- What textbooks are available
- Ways to join RNIB Bookshare
- How to use the free EasyReader app
- How to access RNIB Bookshare using EasyReader
Book for our next webinar...
Our webinars are held regularly. They last for about 30 minutes, and will tell you all you need to get the best out of RNIB Bookshare titles using Dolphin EasyReader.
- Thursday 21st January at 3pm. Book for 21 January 2021 webinar
- Thursday 4th February at 1pm. Book for 4 February 2021 webinar
- Wednesday 24th February at 3pm. Book for 24 February 2021 webinar
- Monday 8th March at 1pm. Book for 8 March 2021 webinar
- Tuesday 23rd March at 3pm. Book for 23 March 2021 webinar
Webinar: 'Free Accessible Textbooks for students with ASD, dyslexia, ADHD & Visual Impairments'
This is a YouTube film from 22 April 2020.
Webinar: 'Textbooks that talk'
This is a YouTube film from 6 May 2020.