Support on using the CFVI Resource hub
How do I download CFVI Resources?
Guidance on how to download your resource is available.
Quick help tips
Visit Find CFVI Resources.
Our listed external resources will take you away from RNIB Bookshare to view and download according to the individual website the resource is hosted on.
- For our listed downloadable resources:
- Log in to RNIB Bookshare (if you do not have an account, please Sign up and Add member
- Find your CFVI resource via our browse categories, alternatively use the search bar.
- View the resource details page.
- Select download.
- Select member.
- Select format (PDF).
- Select Prepare books then confirm.
- Your resource will now be prepared for download and you will see that the resource is In Progress.
- Once downloaded this will change to Available. The reource will then be downloaded to your My downloads on the device you are using.
IIf you have any queries about the resources please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
I would like to contribute – how can I upload resources?
There are lots of accessible resources being created by individuals throughout the UK and through this hub, we can help you to share the resources that you, your organisation or service create. This means that everyone can benefit from access to a greater pool of resources.
Before submitting resources please refer to the Guidance to Resource Providers
To submit resources for inclusion in the hub, please email email@example.com, attaching your resource and marking the subject box - CFVI resource(s).
Return to CFVI Resource Hub.