I forgot my password. How do I get a new one?
Primary Contacts and other staff (Sponsors)
If you're the Primary Contact or a Sponsor on your organisation's account you can reset your own password:
- Go to "Log in"
- Select "Forgot your password?"
- Enter your email address
- Select "reset password"
You'll be sent an email containing a link to reset your password.
If you are a learner listed on your organisation's list of Members a member of staff, either the Primary Contact or a Sponsor, must reset your password. They can do this by:
- Go to "My homepage"
- Go to "Members" or "Manage your list of learners ..."
- Select the "Last name" of the learner
- Select "Reset" next to the password
- Change the password and "save"
- Notify the learner of their new password.
Want to contact us? Request help or Call us: 0300 303 8313 Hours: M-F 9 am to 5 pm
RNIB Bookshare, Royal National Institute of Blind People
Midgate House - Floor 1, Midgate, Peterborough, PE1 1TN