Can I use still RNIB Bookshare in college?

  1. Leaving school? RNIB Bookshare is for print disabled learners in education. If you have sight loss, why not contact RNIB Library for your reading resources?.
  2. Off to college or univesiry? The Disabled Student services office or library services on your campus can help you get the books you wnt, in the formats you need.
  3. Enrolled in classes for the new term? Check to see if your books are in the UK education collection collection.   If not, you can request a book be added.


Want to contact us? Request help or Call us: 0300 303 8313 Hours: M-F 9 am to 5 pm

RNIB Bookshare, Royal National Institute of Blind People
Midgate House - Floor 1, Midgate, Peterborough, PE1 1TN