NCW (New College Worcester)
It's NCW aim to ensure there are no barriers to success for any child with a vision impairment. The combination of tailored learning, extra-curricular experiences and the immense support offered by staff and peers means that every child has the opportunity to achieve their very best potential.
- Academic focus for students with a vision impairment
- Specialist VI curriculum
- Expert subject teachers qualified to teach the visually impaired
- A 'Waking Day' curriculum – learning doesn't stop at the end of the school day
- An individualised approach for every student
- An ethos which puts students first
- A robust safeguarding environment
- Increased student employability through academic achievement and social skills
- High aspirations for every person
- Outreach Service offering training and advice to mainstream settings
They accept students from all over the UK, funded by their own Local Authority and independently funded students from all over the world.
More information can be found on our website at www.ncw.co.uk
(Text provided by NCW)