What do they offer?
Microlink offer online and onsite solutions helping to manage full time and temporary homeworkers, supplying a full range of ergonomic furniture, assistive technologies and productivity tools. This includes mental health coaching while ensuring best practice in well-being interventions and enabling full compliance with current Health & Safety regulations for employees working from home.
They also have international partners who provide web accessibility evaluation and PDF remediation solutions that help to quickly and easily address Public Sector Bodies Accessibility Regulations (PSBAR).
Microlink bring nearly 30 years of experience to helping hundreds of thousands of employees to improve their working conditions and make the workforce healthier and more productive by reducing absenteeism and presenteeism.
Everything you need in one place:
- Assistive technology products for most conditions / disabilities
- Ergonomic chairs and height adjustable desks
- Productivity tools for daily work
- Mental Health Apps
- Safe-working apps
- Voice recognition software improving speed and accuracy on reading, writing and comprehension
- Mind mapping
- Ergonomic keyboards, mice and desk peripherals
- Solutions for problems with backache, wrist pain, headaches and overall posture issues
- Budget efficient Home-working office set up
- Wellbeing coping strategies
We regularly host free online webinars.
Find out more
Call: 02380 240398
(Text provided by Microlink, October 2020)