What kind of proof of enrollment as a student needs to be provided?

UK education collection expects members (or parents/guardians for students less than 18 years of age) to self-certify student enrollment status, but reserves the right to request proof.

For example, if a student gets an individual membership citing enrollment in a school that has submitted a student roster that omits that student, UK education collection has the option to request additional information.

Want to contact us? Request help or Call us: 0300 303 8313 Hours: M-F 9 am to 5 pm

RNIB Bookshare, Royal National Institute of Blind People
Midgate House - Floor 1, Midgate, Peterborough, PE1 1TN