How can I subscribe to and share Public Reading Lists?
Please note you must be logged into your Bookshare account to view these Reading Lists.
Public Reading Lists are open to the Bookshare community. Members can subscribe to lists for easy access or read individual books. Teachers can subscribe to lists and assign them to students.
Check out our user guides at:
- Summer Reading Lists Guide for Sponsors - PDF
- Summer Reading Lists Guide for Individual Members - PDF
Access Books on a public Reading List
Members can access individual titles.
- Visit the Public Reading List and read or download the book
Subscribe to a Public Reading List
Members and Sponsors can subscribe to a Public Reading List for easy access to it at any time
- Visit a Public Reading List
- Subscribe to the entire list
- Go to My Reading Lists to see your newly subscribed list
Assign Public Reading Lists to your Students
Sponsors can share a public Reading List with students on their school roster. Follow these steps:
- Go to My Reading Lists to see your subscribed lists
- Assign a list to a student(s) on your school roster
Once a Reading List has been shared, the student can log in and access it under My Reading Lists.