How can I save PDF books to Kindle App?
The benefit of using the Kindle app on a device is that it will reflow the text of a PDF when increasing or decreasing the font size, thereby eliminating the need to scroll left to right to read each line.
Email the book to the Kindle account
It can take up to an hour for the book to appear in your learner's Kindle App. Please ensure you plan the transfer of files in plenty of time.
- You must know the learner's "send to Kindle" email address.
- Your email address must be listed on the learner's "Approved personal document e-mail list".
- Download the required book.
- Email the book file to the "send to Kindle" email address, ensuring the subject line says "convert".
- The learner syncs their Kindle App on their device to see the new book.
- They can now increase/decrease the font size and the text will automatically reflow accordingly.