Downloading Books on a Victor Reader Stream with Wifi
The latest Victor Reader Stream model includes built in Wifi allowing RNIB Bookshare members to log into, search, and download RNIB Bookshare content directly on the device.
First enable the UK education collection service by:
- Press the Menu Key (#7) until you locate the "Online Services" menu
- Press 2 or 8 to locate the "Add RNIB Bookshare Service" option
- Press # to select it
- Enter your full RNIB Bookshare mail address and press # to continue
- Enter your full case sensitive RNIB Bookshare password and press # to continue
- You should hear "RNIB Bookshare Enabled"
Once RNIB Bookshare is enabled you can search and download books by:
- Press 1 to Locate the RNIB Bookshare Bookshelf and # to select it
- Press 2 or 8 to locate the search method you with to use
- If necessary enter search criteria, press # to continue
- Press 4 or 6 to move through the search results
- Press # on the desired book to begin the download
The book will be added to the UK education collection Bookshelf for easy access in the future.