Follow our quick steps below or download our full guide to getting started with RNIB Bookshare.
- Step 1: ensure you have learners with qualify print-disabilities.
- Step 2: nominate a Primary Contact to sign-up your organisation.
- Step 3: set up your staff (Sponsor) accounts.
- Step 4: set up your learner (Member) accounts.
- Step 5: find the book you need by entering the ISBN into the search field at the top of the site. We also have large print and tactile images. Download from a staff (Sponsor) account or download from a learner (Member) account.
- Step 6: set up a reading list and share your reading list with other members of staff (Sponsors).
- Step 7: discover how your learners can access the free built in Web Reader tool.
- Step 8: learn how different file formats can be used with various access technology solutions and visit our braille information pages
- Step 9: use our DAISY to Word generator tool to get a structured Word file.